This chaplet is constructed beginning with the large medal, then the 3 Marian Mystery medals (in order: Immaculate Conception, Nativity, Pentecost), then the center. 7 beads go between the remaining 6 color medals.
Begin on the center:
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, Amen.
O God come to save me! O Lord make haste to help me!
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost, Amen.
Say the Creed.
1. Come, O Spirit of Wisdom, may we be detached from the things of this world and fill us with love and attraction for the things of heaven!
On each bead of each group of 7 beads:
Holy Father, in the name of Jesus, send your Spirit to renew the world!
On each of the color medals:
2. Come, O Spirit of Understanding, enlighten our minds with the Light of Eternal Truth and enrich it with pure and holy thoughts!
3. Come, O Spirit of Counsel, render us obedient to your inspirations and guide us in the way of salvation!
4. Come, O Spirit of Courage and give us strength, constancy and victory in the battles against our spiritual enemies!
5. Come, O Spirit of Knowledge, be the master of our souls and help us put your teachings into practice!
6. Come, O Spirit of Reverence, come and dwell in our hearts so that you may posess and sanctify all our affections!
7. Come, O Spirit of Wonder and Awe in God's presence, reign over our will and grant that we may always be disposed to suffer rather than to fall into sin!
On each of the 3 Marian mystery beads:
1. O most pure Virgin Mary, who, in the Immaculate Conception became the chosen Tabernacle of the Divinity by the power of the Holy Ghost, pray for us! May the Divine Paraclete come soon and renew the face of the earth! Hail Mary...
2. O most pure Virgin Mary, who, in the mystery of the Incarnation became the true Mother of God by the power of the Holy Ghost, pray for us! May the Divine Paraclete come soon and renew the face of the earth! Hail Mary...
3. O most pure Virgin Mary, who, while praying together with the Apostles in the cenacle was filled with the Holy Ghost, pray for us! May the Divine Paraclete come soon and renew the face of the earth! Hail Mary...
On the Large Medal:
Send forth Thy Spirit and they shall be created, and Thou shalt renew the face of the earth!
May Your Spirit come, O Lord and may He transform us interiorly with His gifts: may He create in us a new heart so that, in all things, we may please you and accomplish Your will, through Christ our Lord, Amen.
Know you not that you members are the temples of the Holy Ghost, Who is in you? (I Cor., VI, 19.)
Extinguish not the Spirit. (I Thess., V, 19.)
And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God whereby you are sealed unto the day of redemption. (Eph., IV, 30.)
Be ever mindful of the Holy Ghost Who is within you, and carefully cultivate purity of soul and body. Faithfully obey His Divine Inspirations so that you may bring forth the Fruits of the Spirit -- Charity, Joy, Peace, Patience, Benignity, Goodness, Long-suffering, Mildness, Faith, Modesty, Continency, Chastity.
Translation of the prayers on the medals (combination of Latin & Italian)
Large medal: Holy Father, in the name of Jesus, send Your Spirit to renew the earth!
Madre di Dio prega per noi - Mother of God pray for us!
Savrappiena di Spirito Santo - Instrument of the Holy Ghost pray for us!
Tabernacolo della Divinita - Tabernacle of the Divine pray for us!
The hymn for "Come Holy Ghost"
Veni Creator Spiritus
1) Come Holy Ghost, Creator blest, and in our hearts take up thy rest;
Come with they grace and heav'nly aid to fill the hearts which thou has made;
to fill the hearts which thou has made.
2) O Comforter, to thee we cry, thou heav'nly gift of God most high,
Thou Font of life and fire of love, and sweet anointing from above:
and sweet anointing from above.
3) Praise be to thee, Father and Son, and Holy Spirit, with them One:
And may the Son on us bestow the gifts that from the Spirit flow;
the gifts that from the Spirit flow.